Full disclosure, this was my first webinar for Bright Vessel. I learned a few lessons which I hope to improve in the upcoming ones.
- Have some planned questions ready prior to starting.
- Bio slides, narrow down to one.
- Do not start the webinar early. The software will not let you edit it. Yikes! We had to edit out the first 10 minutes.
- Pick more narrow topics and if there is an epic topic you want to cover, break it down in a few different webinars.
- Get a better microphone.
- Do better lighting.
- Make sure your recap is done prior to starting the webinar.
- Have follow-up thank you emailer ready prior to starting the webinar.
I hope to be a Rockstar at this by the 12th webinar.
Thanks for attending and watching!
Below you will find links to our recommended themes, plugins, CDN, SSL, and Hosting Services that we covered in Webinar.
There are few things you can watch that are not below:
- Different types of bids
- Phases of a website project