Using virtual currency for online transactions makes it quick and easy to accept payments and donations from around the world. WordPress Cryptocurrency Plugins added virtual currency functionality to WordPress (WP) websites. There are many plugins available, here are just a few useful tools to explore.
WP Bitcoin Wallet
A Bitcoin wallet is a software program where Bitcoin information is stored. Although Bitcoins are not physically stored, “Wallet” software provides a way of tracking transactions and Bitcoin balances.
This secure WordPress Cryptocurrency Plugin is specific to Bitcoin only on Six Reliable Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugins for WooCommerce websites. This plugin allows users to send and receive Bitcoins from your Six Reliable Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugins for WooCommerce site. The Bitcoin Wallet dashboard allows easy access to Bitcoin balances and transaction history.
Bitcoin Tools Suite
Among Cryptocurrency Plugins, Bitcoin Tools Suite (BTS) is an extremely functional site addition which offers essential tools and cryptocurrency updates. BTS includes 25 transaction tools and a list of 31 different pricing tickers with updates. Among the currencies listed are the:
- Euro and
The tools provided are Bitcoin-specific. With these tools, users gain the ability to check addresses, convert hashes, generate public keys and more. The wide selection of Bitcoin-related tools provide:
- estimated time, in seconds, until the next block,
- conversion of public keys to addresses,
- quick reporting of Bitcoin wallet address balances,
- transaction reports by address,
- averages of the number of transactions per block,
- average transaction size and value for the past 1000 blocks,
- conversion of public keys to hash 160 and hash 160 to addresses,
- the total number of Bitcoins currently in circulation,
- addition of fees included in a transaction,
- input and output values of transactions,
Free Plugin Features
- Prices and Exchange Rates
- Cryptocurrency Calculator
- List of Current Cryptocurrencies
- Ability to Accept Bitcoin Payments and Donations
- Multiple Language Translation
Premium Added Features
- Custom Themes
- Additional Payment Options (Ethereum, Litecon, and Zcash)
- Removal of External Links
WooCommerce VirtualCoin Services Gateway
WooCommerce is one of the most popular e-commerce plugins available. VirtualCoin is a payment enhancement for WooCommerce WordPress sites, adding the ability to accept virtual currency for transactions. This plugin is compatible with WP version 4.4 and higher.
Currently supported forms of currency with this include:
All Currencies for WooCommerce
This WordPress Cryptocurrency Plugin enables WooCommerce transactions in all types of currency, both traditional and virtual. All Currencies enhances the WooCommerce plugin to allow transactions in:
- more than 150 global currencies
- 29 cryptocurrencies and
- over 100 languages
GoUrl Bitcoin PayPal Donations
Virtual currencies open an additional avenue for charitable organizations to receive donations. Via PayPal, this plugin accepts transactions in many forms.
Installing GoUrl allows a WordPress site to accept 12 forms of virtual currency donations. Features also include:
- Direct Site Integration,
- No Chargebacks,
- Language Translation,
- Free Tech Support,
Bitcoin Faucet is a way of exchanging small rewards of virtual currency for increased site traffic. This addition rewards users by dispensing cryptocurrency for designated tasks. The software offers only one fully functioning free version that:
- supports multiple cryptocurrencies,
- supports most MicroPayment Systems,
- supports multiple captcha systems,
- enables multiple faucets on the same website,
- is mobile friendly and highly customizable.
A new WordPress Cryptocurrency Plugin becomes available almost daily. To keep from cluttering your backend with too many additions, determine your particular needs to research plugins that will answer those needs. Contact us today concerning WordPress Cryptocurrency Plugin.