https://cdn.brightvessel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/woocommerce-cookies.png 445 591 judd https://www.brightvessel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo-bv-300x156.png judd2015-11-06 11:01:292018-12-29 13:40:59Total Burnout Happens, Don't Ignore it!
Top 5 Things to Combat Burnout:
- Acupuncture: I do acupuncture one to two times a week. It helps release pressure and energy that is building up. I know which needles will hurt when I go now because I am aware where the stress is starting to hit my body.
- Running on the beach: Wether I am walking or running on the beach, I feel at ease with the world. Instead of remembering the day to day grind of sitting on my computer. I will focus on the morning run that can put me back at ease.
- Take a timeout: Sometimes you just need to walk away and change your state. If focusing is getting difficult, you need to realign your energy in the right direction.
- Yoga: Stretching and releasing energy especially excessive energy will help balance you. If you require to take a timeout, stretch and do some yoga poses.
- Family: My most important step, you cannot forget the one thing that drives you. Make time for family. No job, person or thing is more important.