Running and managing a WooCommerce is a straightforward process, but it requires work and maintenance. You’ll have questions along the way, and you’ll need them answered as quickly as possible. There’s WooCommerce support available throughout the Internet, and we give you the most trusted sources!
You can get WooCommerce answers from many places. We’ve compiled our list of favorites below, in four subcategories: official sources, expert communities, social media groups, and specialized sites. Let’s get to it!
Of course, you can get WooCommerce support directly from the companies.
1. WooCommerce Website
To get WooCommerce support on their official site by submitting a ticket, you have to be a customer on the platform. It’s also important to note that, for people working with the free WooCommerce plugin, the options are limited. That said, you’ll find many guides and walkthroughs available on the site.
Head to docs.woocoomerce.com to find the entirety of WooCommerce’s official documentation. There, you’ll discover WooCommerce support for the core plugin, plus the list of their official extensions. You can purchase them directly right there.
Other things you can do on the WooCommerce site:
- Access documents directed at developers.
- Contact the company for further information (particularly on the basics of the plugin, technical aspects, and sales)
- View WooCommerce articles on how to install and set up, plus their courses.
WooCommerce Support from Expert Communities
You’ll see plenty of forums and expert communities online, and offline that offer WooCommerce support!
2. WooCommerce Forum on WordPress.org
The WooCommerce forum on WordPress.org might end up being the first place you go to for WooCommerce support. As one of the most popular plugins in WordPress, the forum is active. You’ll need to be registered at WordPress.org to access.
- People answering questions here are users and WooCommerce developers.
- You’ll get answers, but it will take a while.
- The responses tend to be a little basic.
You can begin your quest for WooCommerce support here. However, if you’re looking for in-depth answers, there are better sources out there.
Quora is the Internet’s most significant go-to place to ask questions, and you can get info here about everything. Of course, that also includes WooCommerce support.
Keep in mind that Quora is an open platform, so everyone can answer. That means a lot of non-experts can end up giving you poor advice. Also, many people end up responding to link up to their websites and gain traffic. Just be very aware of the nature of the platform, so you don’t end up damaging your site by mistake.
Slack is a collaborative tool, and one of the most widely used in the world. However, one thing many don’t know about Slack is that it’s also possible to build communities in it. Among the many communities Slack on different topics of interests, you’ll find a WooCommerce support one.
Slack is a very active community that includes WooCommerce developers, and it’s a little more focused on programmers. You can ask about something a little more general and let them know if you only have “basic” knowledge of the platform. Experts here will be able to guide you through an issue, even if they get a bit technical.
Here’s how to access the Slack WooCommerce community:
- Sign up by clicking on this link.
- Receive an official invite by email.
- Ask away!
Reddit is another potentially significant source of information on nearly every subject. There’s an ongoing thread on the site for WooCommerce support, which you can access here.
- There’s a lot of activity in the forum, and you should get answers fairly quickly.
- They have a team of Redditors that make sure the thread is clean and devoid of wrong info, links, and spam. Still, errors might slip past them, so be aware at all times.
- You’ll find experts for every level of WooCommerce support, although it’s a little on the technical side.
6. Local Expert Groups
Larger cities may have enough specialists and agencies to offer in-person meetings. Los Angeles and Chicago, for example, hold regular meetups for Woo-enthusiasts to mingle or share ideas. In these scenarios, you’ll find Woo enthusiasts who could offer some WooCommerce support. Who knows, you could even end up with potential business partners!
Social Media Groups
WooCommerce is so big that you’ll notice communities in the most popular social networks. You can find our two favorite places to get answers on Facebook:
7. WooCommerce Support Group
A new group mainly made up of members in the US, is WooCommerce support which tries to weed out all the solicitors and focus strictly on helping store owners with fixing and learning the ropes with their websites. WooCommerce Support Group:
- Answers to every level of queries about WooCommerce. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned expert, you’ll find feedback.
- A strong and helpful community.
- An interesting place to hang out in and gather tips from fellow users.
8. WooCommerce Advanced Facebook Group
A great alternative for those who have been using WooCommerce for a while. Another closed group, all you need to do is apply and wait for confirmation. A few things to keep in mind:
- As the Advanced on the group title will have you believe, this is directed at experts. Here, you’ll find discussions from WordPress developers and longtime fans of WooCommerce and webmasters.
- You’ll see a lot of discussions about advanced functionality in the WooCommerce platform.
- In general, it’s the place to go for in-depth doubts.
A few sites we love with great WooCommerce support.
For webmasters starting out their WooCommerce adventure, WooBeginner is the place to go. It’s great for people who:
- Search for guidance while starting an online business presence.
- Could use some “hacks” to their WooCommerce experience.
- Want to elevate their profits by improving their WooCommerce presence.
WooBeginner has a huge library of articles dedicated to helping out those who dip their toe into WooCommerce. Here you can also find out about upcoming updates, and their newsletter is very helpful. If you have doubts, you can contact them directly for further guidance.
What’s the next best thing after saying “Google it”? We think “Tubeit”. There are vast amounts of videos online that walk you through WordPress, WooCommerc, plugins, etc.
We have selected some great channel that you can subscribe to and get the most out of online video tutorials for WooCommerce Support.
Darren is one of the most popular WooCommerce and WordPress Youtube broadcasters. His videos range from Real Estate, How to Make Money Online, WordPress, and WooCommerce.
Ferdy is an established Youtube broadcaster who has created educational videos for WooCommerce and WordPress. He also has videos on popular themes, plugins, and marketing tips.
11. Bright Vessel WooCommerce Store Management
You need not only a great web hosting company but also full stack website developers who know intimately WooCommerce for getting the right help. Whenever you’re building a new website, and especially for WooCommerce. You want visitors to feel comfortable when shopping with you. Security should be the number one priority when looking for a hosting server. Our WooCommerce Support Services are trustworthy and offer everything you need, such as:
- Weekly updates to WordPress and WooCommerce core files
- FREE hosting with your store management.
- Fast sites that load quickly in top performance, with few downtime occurrences.
- Great tech support in many different channels.
- SSL certificates that protect visitors’ data.
- Sites that work well even during spikes in traffic.
- Licensing with Yith Themes, WPMU Dev, WP Time Capsule, Gravity Forms, and more!
- Dedicated Slack channel to communicate with team members
- Daily offsite backups
- Include development time for enhancements
- Membership to Over 100 online WooCommerce video tutorials
- Access to Brigth Vessel SEO tools comparable to Moz.com
Bright Vessel is a WooCommerce Certified Agency. For years, our team has specialized in bringing custom solutions for businesses of all walks of life. We believe every business can benefit from a strong online presence. Whether you’ve been a WooCommerce enthusiast for a while or want to start fresh, we can help. Visit our WooCommerce Store Management Plan to find out more about Bright Vessel, or contact us for more information!